Innovation and excellence is at the core of everything we do. We work closely with our suppliers to continually improve performance and strive for mutual growth.
Our suppliers are expected to deliver solutions that provide:
- high quality of goods and services, exceeding our needs;
- provide supply continuity, ensuring goods and services are on time, in full and in spec – every time
- ensuring all products and services are completed using safe and sustainable work practices aligning with our commitment to a safe workplace, corporate responsibility and sustainability.
- superior and proactive service levels, communication and collaboration;
- ensuring below market total cost of ownership.
We lead the process of seeking eligible suppliers, sharing the business goals and requirements, requesting proposals, evaluating against set core objectives and awarding business. We expect the best from our suppliers and fully enforce our Code of Business Conduct and the Responsible Sourcing Guidelines, which delineates the collective values that guide our business practices.
It is important to Coca Cola Amatil that we have great, open relationships with our suppliers which fosters two way, proactive communication and the opportunity to work together on innovation. Coca-Cola Amatil manages its suppliers within a simple Supplier Relationship Management program which also feeds into our Annual Supplier Awards.
Coca Cola Amatil Policies
- Our Code of Conduct – How We Do Business
- Human Rights Policy
- Responsible Sourcing Guidelines
- Health Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy